My Passions..

I can’t honestly say I have any passions but I have a lot of likes.  I enjoy cooking and being in the kitchen.  I enjoy experimenting and making different foods for my friends and family.  I enjoy going away on vacation, especially when it’s just my family.  The time we are all able to get together is limited so when we do go away, we make the best of it.  I enjoy being outside.  Especially at the beach, out at our pool, and up in the mountains.  There is something about feeling the sun on your skin or breathing in that clean mountain air.  I like just sitting by the fire and watching TV. I probably do that way too much but I can’t change now.  I should probably pick up a book instead but I find watching TV very relaxing.  I’m not sure I was ever passionate about anything but I sure have a lot of likes.

1 thought on “My Passions..

1. Jeanne Incantalupo

Jonathan,

I think you have a passion for people. You are so personable and welcoming; you engage people, rather than simply making small talk. This skill, I believe, comes from a passion for learning and a passion for people.